Basic Life Support (BLS)
This course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics. The course is offered in both traditional instructor-led classroom format, or a blended learning approach with online training and in-person skills practice and testing. This course is for healthcare or medical workers who need a course completion card for BLS or professional rescuer CPR to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
- The cost is $45. All course fees include text(s).
- Call 608-930-7150 for information. Pre-registration is required. No drop-ins.
- Click to print a CPR/First Aid Registration. Mail completed form, with payment payable to Upland Hills Health, to: Upland Hills Health, Attn: Staff Education, 800 Compassion Way, Dodgeville, WI 53533.
- Space is limited. Please call to confirm availability. Mailing payment does not guarantee registration. You will receive confirmation upon successful registration.
- Call for group discount available for 3 or more registrations from same facility.