Your Family Doctor, a valuable partner in health
Let your primary care provider get to know you and your family well.
Whether you choose a family medicine physician or a nurse practitioner, a primary care provider is your advocate for preventing illness and injury, and your first line of defense when diagnosing and treating a health condition. Choosing and establishing a relationship with a primary care provider is important for three reasons:
- They help keep you healthy by recommending health screenings that are appropriate for you. A provider that knows you well may catch issues earlier and can help you manage your health.
- They provide whole person care, and in many cases, they care for you throughout your entire life.
- They look at your health history to ensure you receive the right care.
- They can provide referrals and help coordinate specialty care.
With primary care providers in Dodgeville, Highland, Montfort, Mount Horeb and Spring Green, Upland Hills Health has your primary care needs covered, including:
- Well-child care
- Yearly physical exams for adults
- Worker's Compensation evaluation & treatment
- Minor in-office procedures (treatment for lacerations, removal of skin tags/warts or foreign objects)
- Chronic disease management
- Preventative screenings and tests
Check out our locations to find the primary care clinic closest to you.
Dr. Joseph Berg, Family Medicine
Dr. Rachel Hartline, Family Medicine with Obstetrics
Dr. John Lehman, Family Medicine
Cindi Griffin, Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner