Discover the Dodgeville Difference
When you choose Upland Hills Health, you get the expertise of Madison, with the personal care that only a rural hospital can provide.
Discover the Level of Care.
- Madison Emergency Physicians staff our Emergency Department
- Madison Radiologists read our diagnostic images
- Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience in a wide range of surgeries
- OB/GYNs with a combined total of more than 70 years of experience
- Birthing staff who are focused on mom and baby. Our moms get the full attention of our providers. There are rarely more than 4 moms in our birthing unit at one time.
- 8 of the "2018 Top Docs" as featured in Madison Magazine available to you in Dodgeville
- Associated Pathologists, S.C. of Madison perform lab and pathology services in-house
- A staff committed to providing personal, compassionate, respectful care to every patient, every time.
Discover Shorter Wait Times.
- Convenience. We are located right off the 151 on Highway 23. No parking garages, no parking fees. We are just 25 minutes west of Mount Horeb, off exit 44 off Hwy 151. (Google map below)
- On average, you'll see a doctor in our ER within 10 minutes of arrival
- Need a scan or screening?
You can generally get an appointment within the week.
- Need a mammogram after work?
Appointments for digital and 3D mammograms are available until 6 p.m.
- Schedule consultations and many procedures conveniently.
More than 20 specialists see patients in Dodgeville.
Discover the Experience.
“I really liked the hospital’s location and small-town feeling. For me it made for a more relaxing environment from the get-go. We knew from the start that we were in good hands at Upland Hills Health, and I would absolutely recommend to other mamas.”
Megan Kulick, Mount Horeb, first-time mom
“I’m thankful for Dr. Self, the whole team and all that were there for me. This hospital is amazing. Everyone who works here is a professional. I’m a happy, mobile person again and I’m on track to better for my grandkids in the long run!”
Alexis Cox, Mount Horeb, hip replacement patient
Discover Our Commitment.
Something special is happening at Upland Hills Health. A health organization that is investing in the future... for you! Learn more about it at: uplandhillshealth.org/buildingproject
We accept most insurance plans.
Most frequently used plans:
Discover Upland Hills Health