top quality healthcare with convenience and compassion.
Discover the Level of Care.
When you choose Upland Hills Health, you get the expertise of Madison, with the personal care that only a rural hospital can provide.
- Emergency Department staffed by Madison Emergency Physicians
- X-rays, scans and images read by Madison Radiologists
- Lab and Pathology services performed in-house by Associated Pathologists, S.C.
- 8 of the "2018 Top Docs" as featured in Madison Magazine available to you in Dodgeville
- Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience in a wide range of surgeries
- OB/GYNs with a combined total of more than 70 years of experience, who previously worked in Madison facilities
- A birthing unit built for personalized attention--our moms are rarely more than 1 out of 4 at a time
- Hospital staff that are immersed in our communities and committed to providing personal, compassionate, respectful care to every patient
- A current building project aimed at creating even more efficient, comfortable patient experiences
Discover the convenience.
We are located right off the 151 on Highway 23. No parking garages, no parking fees and the walk to the door is only a few yards. We are just 25 minutes west of Mount Horeb, off exit 44 off Hwy 151. (Google map below)
- On average, you'll see a doctor in our ER within 10 minutes of arrival
- Need a scan or screening? You can generally get an appointment within the week.
- Need a mammogram after work? Appointments for digital and 3D mammograms are available until 6 p.m.
- More than 20 specialists see patients in Dodgeville, allowing you to schedule consultations and many procedures conveniently
Discover the experience.
“I really liked the hospital’s location and small-town feeling. For me it made for a more relaxing environment from the get-go. We knew from the start that we were in good hands at Upland Hills Health, and I would absolutely recommend to other mamas.”
Megan Kulick, Mount Horeb, first-time mom
“I’m thankful for Dr. Self, the whole team and all that were there for me. This hospital is amazing. Everyone who works here is a professional. I’m a happy, mobile person again and I’m on track to better for my grandkids in the long run!”
Alexis Cox, Mount Horeb, hip replacement patient
Discover the Dodgeville difference.
We'd love to be your healthcare provider.
We accept most insurance plans.
Most frequently used plans: