Why choose to have your surgery at Upland Hills Health?
1. We provide a lower-stress environment. We concentrate on making sure you understand your procedure before its planned, and our compassionate staff walks you through each step on the day of your procedure. While our surgery department is a busy place, you won't feel rushed as you prep and recover.
2. We provide a unique, comfortable anesthesia. Because we have a team of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) who are highly trained and skilled in airway management, we are able to use anesthesia procedures that allow you to sleep deeply during your procedure and wake up more refreshed, with little to no chance of nausea. Our CRNAs monitor you during your surgery, adjusting your medication as needed to ensure your comfort during your procedure and your waking experience.
Whether your surgery was planned or unexpected, our pre-op staff will keep you informed, so that you know what to expect before, during and after surgery. Knowing that you are in expert, caring hands helps take the stress out of surgery and gets you on the road to a speedy recovery.
Our experienced team performs a range of surgeries including:
Excision of soft tissue masses
Vericose vein removal
Endometrial ablation (Novasure)
Tubal ligation (tying tubes)
In-office sterilization (permanent birth control) procedures
Carpal tunnel release
Total joint replacements (knee, hip and shoulder)
Shoulder arthroscopy (rotator cuff repair)
Distal fracture repair (arm, wrist, leg, ankle, finger, elbow)
Endoscopic sinus surgery
Bilateral myringotomy and tubes (ear tubes)
Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
YAG capsulatomy (post-cataract surgery)
CyPass (glaucoma stent)
Endoscopic release of plant fascia
Epidural steroid injection
Medial branch block (nerve block)
Transforaminal epidural steroid injection
Bladder tumor removal
Hyrodrocele repair (to remove excess fluid in the scrotum)
Planning for surgery at Upland Hills Health?
Here are a few suggestions to make the day of surgery go smoothly:
- If you have questions or concerns ask your doctor or your doctor’s nurse
- Arrive 15 minutes early and check in at the main admissions desk
- On the day of your scheduled surgery, please park in the west parking lot and enter through the main entrance.