A family medicine provider is your advocate for preventing illness and injury, and your first line of defense when diagnosing and treating a health condition. Choosing and establishing a relationship with a primary care provider is important for these reasons:
- They help keep you healthy by recommending health screenings that are appropriate for you. A provider that knows you well may catch issues earlier and can help you manage your health.
- They provide whole person care, and in many cases, they care for you throughout your entire life.
- They look at your health history to ensure you receive the right care.
- They can provide referrals and help coordinate specialty care.
FLU SHOTS ARE AVAILABLE! It’s more important than ever to protect yourself and those around you from influenza.
Call your clinic to schedule a short appointment to get your immunization today!
You’ll find clinics in 7 communities.
Family Medicine Providers
- What’s so special about a relationship with your doctor? — Blog Post by Dr. Joseph Berg
- Screening, immunizations, physicals, Oh My! When and how often adults should schedule appointments — Blog Post by Dr. Rachel Hartline
- Dr. Rachel Hartline and Joseph Berg featured on WISCONSIN DOCTORS, August 2015
Check out these podcasts recorded by family medicine providers:
Upland Hills Health has your primary care needs covered, including:
Yearly physical exams for adults
Preventative screenings and tests
Worker’s compensation evaluation and treatment
Minor in-office procedures: treatment for lacerations, removal of skin tags/warts or foreign objects