Home care services are available for patients of all ages who require nursing care or have medical needs that can be met at home. Home care is often provided for:
- Patients with a skilled need who may have just been released from the hospital
- Those recovering from surgery
- Terminally ill patients who are still seeking curative treatment
- Infants with problems resulting from premature birth or birth defects
- People with a chronic progressive illness
Home care services are usually covered by insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, VA benefits or you can privately pay for services. Call 877-876-2680 and we will help you determine if homecare services are covered under your current plan.
To learn more about Upland Hills Homecare please call 608-930-7210
Our complete range of home health services include:
Skilled Nursing Care
Instructions and support for patient, family and other caregivers
Skilled evaluation and observation
Ostomy and catheter instruction and care
Diabetes and insulin instruction
Tube feedings (includes registered dietitian consultation)
Care of and instruction in IV medication therapy
Range of motion exercises
Assistance with bathing, dressing, walking and limited household tasks
Exercise rehabilitation programs
Equipment and education to help patients adapt to short-term or permanent disabilities
Posture and balance training
Home therapy programs
- Assessment of daily living activities (bathing, dressing, preparing meals) and recommendations for home modifications
- Equipment and education to help patients adapt to short-term or permanent disabilities
- Home therapy programs
- Diagnostic evaluation and treatment for speech deficiencies and swallowing disorders
Remote Patient Monitoring
Staying independent in your home is much more possible when you have added layers of confidence. Outside of the care patients receive from our staff, remote patient monitoring systems through VRI (formerly Life Assist) are available to our Home Care patients.
We offer three different remote patient monitoring units through Upland Hills Health Home Care.
- Basic unit is $35.00 a month.
- Fall alert unit is $43.00 a month
- “Belle” Cellular unit is $43.00 a month
*All units have a 1 time only set up fee of $30.00
Ask your Upland Hills Home Care providers for more information about remote patient monitoring options.
Social Worker Services
- Home assessment of psychological and social needs
- Assistance with using community resources
- Financial and healthcare planning
To learn more about Upland Hills Home Care, call 608.930.7120