Upland Hills Health Mount Horeb Clinic
Upland Hills Health Clinic in Mount Horeb brings more physician and healthcare services to a convenient location for those who live or work in or near Mount Horeb.
Get seen quickly.
Same-day or next-day appointments are often available with our compassionate, knowledgeable primary care providers. We also take late appointments on Thursday evenings for your convenience.
See a specialist.
Schedule an appointment with one of our highly experienced obstetrician/gynecologists for yearly exams, HPV vaccines, prenatal (obstetrics) care, contraception (birth control) options, including IUDs, and care for other concerns and issues, such as menopause, urinary incontinence, endometriosis, pelvic floor prolapse and common infections. Our experienced surgeons offer surgical consults at the clinic, and you can or rehab an injury or surgery with our skilled physical and occupational therapists.
Access to a Five-star Hospital
Seeing a provider at Upland Hills Health Clinic in Mount Horeb provides a path to all of the services at the Upland Hills Health Hospital in Dodgeville. This has its advantages…
- Upland Hills Health is right on the South edge of Dodgeville, just 25 minutes west of Mount Horeb. It's easy to get to, with no traffic. Take Exit 44 off Hwy 151.
- Extraordinary Urgent and Emergency Care provided by Madison Emergency Physicians with impressively short wait times…on average you’ll be seen by a doctor in our Emergency Dept in less than 10 minutes.
- On-site Lab and Imaging with access to Madison Radiologists means tools for fast diagnostic testing available to you and your doctor.
- If you want personal attention with less hassle – Upland Hills Health is a great choice.
How to find us:
Driving directions: Turn South on Brookwood - we share the access drive with Farmers Savings Bank
We now accept Quartz (formerly Unity & Physicians Plus)
- Family Medicine, Dr. Joseph Berg
- OB/GYN Clinic, Dr. Maria Sandgren; Dr. Timothy Raichle
- Surgery consults, Dr. Adam Dachman
- Physical and Occupational Therapy services, Talk to you doctor if you'd like to receive physical or occupational therapy at our Mount Horeb Clinic. If you have questions, feel free to call the Therapy & Wellness Center in Dodgeville: 608.930.7147
VIDEO: Meet some of our Mt. Horeb providers!
Your Healthcare Providers
in Mount Horeb:
|Danielle Bernacchi, APNP
|Dr. Timothy Raichle, OB/GYN||Dr. Maria Sandgren, OB/GYN|
|Kari Tranel, Physical Therapist||Chris Thomas, Physical Therapist|
|Stephanie Edgette, Physical Therapist||Ashley Miess, Occupational Therapist|
Dr. James Wenger, Acupuncturist