Need a COVID-19 test?
Do you live, work or see a provider in Iowa County?
An appointment is required. Testing is done at the UHH hospital campus, 800 Compassion Way, Dodgeville
Monday through Friday, 7:30 am- 1:00 pm and by appointment at UHH Family Medicine Clinics.
At this time, Covid-19 testing at Upland Hills Health is provided for people showing Covid-19 symptoms only. Community testing on weekends is NOT available at Upland Hills Health. Other COVID-19 testing locations are listed below.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 that are mild: Call 608.930.8000 to be scheduled for a COVID-19 test. (If you reach our voicemail, be sure to leave your name and phone number. UHH staff will return your call to schedule a test.)
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 that are moderate and you need a clinic appointment to be seen: Call your primary clinic to discuss COVID-19 testing options.
- If you DO NOT have symptoms but have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or need testing for travel or activities, please pursue COVID-19 testing through another area testing location. Information about area COVID-19 testing locations is below:
Iowa County Health Dept.: Tuesdays 9 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Grant County Health Dept.: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Lafayette County Health Dept.: Mondays and Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Spring Green EMS: Sundays 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
327 Winsted Street – Registration is required. Register at springgreenems.com
Dodgeville, Platteville or Mt. Horeb Walgreens: 7 days a week 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Hartig Drug Platteville: Testing schedules are subject to change.
COVID-19 testing at Upland Hills Health is offered to people who live, work or go to school in Iowa County, or those who have a local primary care provider. There is no age restriction. All test collections are nasal.
- Due to increased testing, same-day appointments may not be available.
- Consider signing up for MyChart to get your test results quicker.
- Do not go to the Emergency Department to receive a COVID-19 test unless your symptoms are severe. The Emergency department is for people with symptoms or injuries needing urgent or emergent care. Thank you.