“Does my insurance work with Upland Hills Health?”
It’s one of the most common questions our patient financial services experts get. Upland Hills Health is an independent, nonprofit healthcare organization, always pursuing additional insurance carriers that service our communities.
Most frequently used insurance plans:
Upland Hills Health hospital and clinics work with a wide range of health plans and PPOs, including but not limited to those listed below.
- The Alliance (including Quality Path)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dean Health Plan (excludes Dean Focus Plan)
- Dean Medicaid
- Group Health of Eau Claire Medicaid
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin (exclusions apply)
- Medical Associates (exclusions apply)
- Quartz (exclusions apply)
- Quartz Medicaid
- Security Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- WEA Trust
Remember: Insurance companies have multiple plans. To ensure the most accurate information, contact your insurance company.
- Confirm Upland Hills Health Hospital and Clinics is in your insurance plan’s network.
- Confirm your Upland Hills Health physician is in your insurance plan’s network.
If your insurance carrier isn’t on the list let us know by calling 608-930-8000 option 1. We’ll start conversations on how we can work together to serve you.